Den Braven can not be held liable for products incorrectly used.
High Tack is a high quality and professional adhesive with extreme high grab properties based on hybrid technology which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extreme high initial grab, to bond heavy building materials without the use of clamps and/or fixing tape.
- High strength, high E-modulus and high mechanical resistance, anti pick and burglar proof.
- Durable elastic, fast curing through super adhesive.
- No shrinkage and bubble free.
- Non corrosive to metals.
- Neutral curing, almost odourless.
- Good resistant to weather and water.
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces.
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones.
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations.
High Tack has been especially developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, uPVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, metals, stainless steel, HPL and cement.
Cartridges of 290ml
12 months in original unopened packaging at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.