Den Braven can not be held liable for products incorrectly used.
FP Silicone Sealant is a fire retardant, elastic, neutral curing silicone sealant. FP Silicone Sealant has a fire resistance up to 4 hours in linear (movement-)joints. Absorbs movements up to 25%.
- Tested according EN 1366-4.
- Up to 4 hours of fire resistance.
- Can separately be applied in joints up to 30 mm wide.
- Can be applied in combination with FP PU Foam in joints up to 40 mm wide.
- Excellent processing, does not slump.
- Joint movement up to 25%.
- Water- Weather- and UV-resistant.
- Resists fungus and vermin.
- Airtight sealing.
- Also applicable outdoors.
Fire resistant sealing of connection and expansion joints in constructions, which in case of fire should have certain fire resistance. Prevents the expansion fire, smoke or toxic gases. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 up to 180 minutes in a gap of 30 mm wide. Combined with FP PU Foam up to 180 minutes in a gap of 40 mm wide. Ensure that you choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.
Directions of Use
A joint with the correct dimensions is able to absorb movements between building materials. The joint depth should always be in the correct relationship of the joint width. A general rule is the ratio of joint depth to the width of the joint with a joint width till 10 mm is 1:1, with a minimum of 5 mm in width and depth. For joints wider than 10 mm, the depth is the width divided by 3 plus 6mm. For more information see the Technical Bulletin Joint Dimensions in the Knowledge Base on our website www.denbraven.com.
Cartridges of 310ml
Approx. 12 months